- Vote for Jennifer for Design Star. Voting ends tomorrow, 10 AM EST. Text! Vote online! Or vote for Matt if you’re so inclined, because those two have a brighter future on HGTV than any Food Network “star!”
- As promised, my skewering of Aaron’s new show will be posted next week. And most likely I’ll ignore his show afterward.
- I mean, the editing of the last episode was bad like the rest of the season, but Food Network interns are worse.
- Why Little Man is not a foodie: “Heading into the final episode, my vote was for Adam to win.” I honestly think his job was secured for life when he found Rachael Ray, because if I were Brooke Johnson, I would’ve had him working for Fine Living–no, wait, I didn’t just say that. Um, he’d be working at a gay bar?
- The Dipsy timeline (this post for link) has been updated with all the episodes for Aminal Food as well as Big Daddy’s Kitchen. And every time I type that I see this:
I hope I haven’t given Little Man any bad ideas. But you know I did.